Such a day !!


I just wonder why. These days,let we calls Today .I feels so fast. Although, all work began again with lost direction and I feel some trend among young people right now. ‘CONFUSION’ or 'GALAU'
Sometimes many people are interpreting the sense of confusion that was just for the romance of love. Hellow!! Of course not!! Hahaha


Upset and confusion because work is almost finish.No work.So what Happens to me.?  casually sitting until there is a report coming. Wah wah., But time must be slow because I just sat and sat alone. Probably that’s comparable to what I used to do when I have much work. But what a basic human. When we do not have work, they start to get bored and want a lot of work. Conversely when the work piled up, begin to complain and grumble here and there. Tired, lazy. Want to go home quickly. And so on and so on
But that's human being, you will stop to complain about anything when you already in cemetery exactly, Hahahahahahahha.

Lately I've often come home. Precisely in Luwuk.

And incidentally my twin sister was there.So I took time to coming home and joking with her. Well as fun each other. We both crazy !!! But were not a Lesbian ok !!!!Twinz sister exactly.
And we also met with our companions in arms. Bestie.
Jill.
All of us have already change, and indeed our increasingly mature in response to everything.
But there are a lot of things that really stand out. Which should we keep only individuals only.


Well this is a funny day,unforgettable I guess.

Feels happy to know, when we have a relative sister or friend that they can smile flushed and happiness all the time.

Even it has not fully happened in my life.
I am thankful for that.

It's kinda sad when were not to be with people who we want to and I have too much thinking of how far he is. How differently. And should we really just like today.
How shocked iam when I saw my cell phone screen.
When I really really miss him.
He suddenly come and say hello as usual, as if we would indeed just like it had always been

How extremely close between both of us when my tears fall down.

But think he’s real,that it is enough to convinced me.
Also indeed much better, we remain to be like this until we meet later.

At least there are things that could remembering him and then when we really met as a friend.

 

Hope you have a beautiful day .Be bless \(^_^)/

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Regina Priscilla

You Might Also Like

0 komentar