Someone


So sorry…………

This.

 --______--

For someone who take me to ur heart.


I'm not kind of type that is easily and quickly involve the name of feelings. But this time I think I'm trapped. And the severity is…..

 That was unrequited. Actually it is not unrequited, he was too far away from me. And I'm already hurt.


Maybe if someday you or you're currently reading this Short Note, you should never assume that I really ever knew you well, even I do not know or I know who you are.


Somehow, my heart is so hurt, battered, the pain is looks like I have big hole on my chest. When I saw you.


I do not understand what I feel at this time. I tried to apologize to myself, apologize for what I feel at this moment on someone who obviously is not for me. Mine. Not even comparable to me. I thought, I don’t know if people think the same thing.

When I’m not even know if you are belonging to the right person, I'm trying to not think that I like, Love, Big fans or what!!!!, That was less precise. Adore and need he love me back exactly. That’s the correct one.

But I'm not the person, and have no right to beg anything from you. Because he never have that feeling.


It seems I must  thinking two times. He’s  someone who very mature, ready for everything, I do. I'm not really know. But u have someone who loves u and u loves her back. Then I look in the mirror and see how unworthy I am for him.
I'm just a kid who just grew up in terms of age, not yet have something can make proud the people around me.
And I'm aware of it, I don’t know how long I can hold or keep this.

And times will comes and I’ll tell the truth. But its such a embarrassed thing. And sometimes I'm trying if there are still any opportunities to close and feel what I feel is right.


But it was not a long last, he slowly tried to open my eyes to show that I was not for him, and he is not for me. But he is only for someone else.


Love is blind. But he was incredible. He is someone who believes Lord who able to pass through various trials of this life that he thought it was related to the flesh ...
But I never knew and never want to think that he had same feeling to me, I never think it right. Because I know, maybe I'm just stupid to think it was real. I hope what happened now will not take me into something that drives me crazy and behave badly. Too many things that I've had a long time ago. And too painful to remember. So, problems comes and never-ending, I almost fell and shattered. But God still loves me, he still wants to see me to get up and change. Because he knows, it was’nt our fault. He wants be there, here, and everywhere for us all. And I'm really grateful for that one. I know what we are facing today is just something that will make us more stronger. Because we've got a much bigger problem than today, but we can wake up and through it.


I hope in this 2015, I had more and more changes than last year.
For that feelings, let me try to make it disappear, day by day until the right time I left.


But do not push me to forget as soon as possible person in my mind, So let times make it all seemed back to normal. As before I knew you.


But now I know, I have learn one important things in my life,
Never underestimate a prayer. Because I know exactly those people who pray for their beloved lover from afar. That is something that deserves to be appreciated.


I still have so many dreams that I have to pass for making it really happen. There are still so many days days will I live and grateful.
A moment later, the time will continue to spin and I'm pretty sure I will still find another love.And i Can  fought for my future.
Anyway, thanks a lot. I got awesome lesson that made me more mature in faith and love. You are a very good person and mature in all respects. I apreciate it
J


_Some One_













Regina Priscilla

You Might Also Like

0 komentar