Another Story

   One day with the usual craziness that totally weird.

When you’re going to sleep and looked around you , ask u’r self.

am I pretty with clothes like this ? . 
I saw my body, just wears clothes so shabby and messy , trying to calm my mind that already going crazy , I saw my face right in the glass . Would I be with him ? or just a wish ?? o(t_t")o
and aaaaaaaaaaaa !!another question !!am i beautiful .?
 
With my pride .Said “Well I'm pretty and finally found who I am , he finally became mine ,
I am rich , I have a car , have a magnificent home , wonderful husband , business and everything beautiful just in time . Why do I still think of the clothes that are not so worth it .

Tomorrow I have to get up in the morning and fly to U.S. . For personal affairs . And my beloved husband who will pick me up there , How happy life . . Incredible right ?! (grin^_^""")B


Suddenly .
Instantly ,

 
I fell asleep and woke up with my alarm in the morning .How I very know the sounds so well .Every single of the tone .Hahaha

sound of my mobile phone . Arggghhhhhh i thought - _ - .What time this. ?

My eyes were open , and I was surprised by the presence of a person in front of me . Figure that is so beautiful and perfect .
 
I open my eyes wide width to get up and sit down . Furrowed my eyebrows ... 
And it seems like she wants something from me .

"Yeah , what's wrong ?. I asked with a sweet smile taking seriously .


" Why just wake up ? are u staying up last night ? 

I get up and looks like need bowed down when realize she was here .


I said softly
"Sorry madam  , I wake up late . Hehehehehe .


"I'll be tidying up the whole house" . While rubbed my  eyes are still not ready to open .

 
“yahhh  please okay . " I have to go  U.S. right now , my husband is waiting for me there . she said softly .

"Yahh madam .First I’ll preparing for  u’r meal . "
Again with Bowed i stepped out my feet with the same clothes ,stand up and go out.


Basically ,truly,  I remember one word from actress .Feeling like a horrible ,terrified,sweating and bla bla bla .,hahahahahahaha

But nope .As long I didn’t wake up lately :D
Also , last night was the most beautiful dream I ever created . Hahahahahaha .

this is my  stories in the morning  :D
Regards and Cheers folks >o<


Regina Priscilla

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Nice Story gin .......walaupun tadinya berpikir 5 menit ,, akhir nya ngerti juga maksud dari cerita ini ..
    wakakkakakaka .. keep update for another story yaw .. CMIW ~

    BalasHapus