I Need

With anyone who help’s me out of suffering ,
This evening time ,I’ve been shock . And must be why over there .
Because one thing touch me ,as long I feel OK , I’ll say im OK .
Already happening to me ,and I don’t try to hide from everybody .And thing that worst is I’m late know about that .Hahahhaha. How can that happen , I don’t know …that’s so funny .
I just can’t imagine about what she told me .
Why ???
My lifeeee …………………………………………………

My best time is just when I saw someone I adore ,and talk with them .And laugh with my friends .
I know ,I don’t lonely .

I need someone I loved care’s about me and ask something when time’s going bed .And tell I love you when I woke up in the morning . Even smile or fake smile . Im just human being ,
Wish I see someone who deserve to be loved .

I need someone I loved
I need they care about me .

I trying to be fearless but I’m weak . I just a lamb with lion .And I just to be food .. how can it happening to long .

I need time ,
But I need the answer of all my question , my struggle .My life …….

And I need something everlasting .Even just one day …………………………….
                                                                                                                                   

 Regina Priscilla .

You Might Also Like

0 komentar